Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's Your Song? {Link-up}

David finally convinced me to watch Remember the Titans with him for the first time (yea, yea, yea...leave me be). I was hardpressed to say that I actually enjoyed it. A lot. It's got me singing Motown in my sleep.




Headed to Tampa this weekend with Lynn, Mallory, Brandon, Denise, and David for the hockey game! I'm so very excited. There's something about taking road trips and always getting to take them with David that makes the hours spent in the car worth every second. Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that movie! I think my favorite song from it is Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress. It has such great music:)

Samantha said...

I really avoided it forever because I hate watching sports movies. David got me to watch it by ceasing to suggest watching it. He did the same thing for Star Wars. (Those, though, will never make my top 100.)

Sarah said...

HI! Five Guys was ok. Yes it was a little greasy. The hot dog was REALLY good. You pretty much make your own burger and I don't think I made a good one so even though I wasn't impressed with the burger it could have been my fault.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Sarah! I don't feel bad about missing out then. I also heard the fries are delicious. Thanks for the heads up. :)