Thursday, April 5, 2012

What's Your Song? {Link-up}

CHECK ME OUT! David and I have officially made it to WEEK 8 in the C25K program!!!!! Though finally getting to last night's run was absolutely ridiculous, (a little situation of leaving my knee brace at home, locking my keys in my car when we got to the lake, disturbing Mallory's season finale of One Tree Hill, and having to go home to get my car clicker---and the knee brace!...sigh) it was perfect. After a stressful, aggravating day, I felt stronger and faster. Maybe it's the new headphones.

When I got home last night, I decided that it was past time to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. I was lost in Mumford and Sons, so I suppose that's where my mind was all night.

Enjoy!


Link up with Goodnight Moon to participate in next week's link-up.



No comments: